USPS is experiencing longer than normal delievery times. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your support.
THAI CHICKEN RICE NOODLES
April 29 2020·
April 29 2020·
COOK TIME: TOTAL TIME: SERVES: 4
If you are feeling adventurous this is the perfect dish for you. This is a super basic Thai-influenced pasta dish that doesn’t take long to put together and delivers BIG on flavor! If you don’t have the exact veggies we recommend, that’s totally fine- this recipe is perfect for using up whatever vegetables you have waiting to be used up. This meal pairs well with a Yellow Curry Sauce or a Peanut Thai Sauce- either way you can’t go wrong so try them both!
- 1lb Mighty Spark’s Ground Thai Chicken or any MS ground meat
- 3oz rice noodles
- 1 ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 cups of carrots, cabbage, and radish (you can often buy this combo pre-chopped in bags!)
- ½ red bell pepper, finely sliced
- 4 oz preferred Yellow Thai Curry sauce or Thai Peanut Sauce
- On medium heat, cook Mighty Spark’s Ground Thai Chicken.
- Without draining, add the vegetables to the Sweet Thai Chicken skillet. Cook on medium-low heat covered for another 5 minutes, just enough to slightly soften veggies.
- Meanwhile, boil rice noodles according to package instructions- this won’t take long.
- Once finished, combine everything in one bowl- top off with your preferred Thai Sauce, both a curry or peanut sauce work well here!