Southwest Chicken Nachos
October 3 2022·
October 3 2022·
- Recipe provided by Fresh Thyme
- Mighty Spark's Southwest-Style Ground Chicken is your secret ingredient to crowd-pleasing nachos! Blended with premium cuts of all-natural chicken and blended with corn, black bean, onions, peppers and seasoning, our Southwest-Style chicken delivers all the flavor so you don't have to spend time seasoning and dicing. Enjoy!
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb pkg. Mighty Spark Southwest-Style Ground Chicken
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (6 oz.) pkg. sea salt plantain chips
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced*
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. habanero hot sauce
- Salsa of your choice, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion. Cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Add chicken and cook until browned. Stir in beans. Cook for 6 minutes or until meat mixture is thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- On an oven-safe serving platter, arrange chips. Top with meat mixture, cheese, and jalapeño slices. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; top with radish slices and avocado. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Drizzle with habanero hot sauce. Serve with salsa and lime wedges.
- * Note: Chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn skin and eyes. When working with jalapeños, wear protective gloves.