HEALTHY CHICKEN FAJITA BOWLS
Recipe provided by: @healthynumnumblog
These bowls are perfect if you are looking for a healthy easy lunch or dinner!!
These bowls are made with Mighty Spark fajita ground chicken, which is so yummy! I love this chicken because it’s already prepped with spices and peppers and ready to cook! This makes it super easy and it tastes so good!
- 1 lb @mightysparkfood fajita ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 cup salad greens
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers (from 1/2 a medium cucumber)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (from 2 medium tomatoes)
- 1 cup yellow corn
- 1 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Cold water to thin if needed
- Start by heating up your avocado oil in a frying pan on medium/low heat. Once hot, add the ground chicken stir for around 10 min or until cooked.
- To assemble, add all of the ingredients to a bowl, except for the cilantro.
- To make the dressing, blend together all of the ingredients until smooth. You may need to add a little cold water until you get your desired consistency. Pour over the bowls and garnish with cilantro!