One sip of this Thai-inspired Curry Soup and you’ll wonder where this super easy recipe has been your whole life. If you don’t make Thai food often, our Sweet Thai Chicken is an easy shortcut to big flavor.
- 1lb Mighty Spark’s Sweet Thai Style Ground Chicken
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Rice Noodles
- Selt & Pepper to taste
- Toppings: Cilantro, Bean Sprouts, Thai Basil
- Preheat oven to 400*. Roll Mighty Spark’s Sweet Thai Chicken into 1” balls and place on baking sheet. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165*, roughly 15 minutes.
- In large dutch oven (or similar) add olive oil, garlic, and onions. Heat until the onions become translucent.
- Stir in the curry paste until ingredients are incorporated, then add chicken broth, water, and lime. Bring broth to a gentle boil.
- Add coconut milk, the cooked Sweet Thai Chicken meatballs, and rice noodles. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, top with fresh cilantro, bean sprouts, and thai basil.