CRUNCHY RADISH SALAD
May 10 2021·
May 10 2021·
Enjoy this zesty salad aside your favorite patties. Any of our delicious flavors will pair with this recipe.
- 1 pack of Mighty Spark patties (Rotisserie used here)
- 12 oz. radishes
- Sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- 6 scallions
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. drained prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup plus 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut radishes into quarters if smaller or into ½" pieces if larger. Transfer to a medium bowl and season generously with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss radishes with your hands, squeezing lightly to dissolve some of the salt and help the radishes release some juices, 1 minute.
Thinly slice scallions and transfer to bowl with radishes; toss to combine. Set aside.
Whisk 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish, and 2 tsp. Dijon mustard in a small bowl to combine. Gradually add ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, whisking constantly until emulsified. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Pour half of vinaigrette over reserved radish salad and toss to coat. Divide remaining vinaigrette between 2 plates.
- Prepare the patties per the cooking instructions. Grill, skillet or oven.
- Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette onto the two plates equally. Place patties on the sauce and plate the salad next to the patty and enjoy!