BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN ON A BED OF ZOODLES
Looking to cut out the carbs but still craving those Italian flavors? Zoodles to the rescue! Zucchini noodles are sold in most produce sections and they're easy enough to make at home with a spiralizer. Scale this recipe up to include more than 2 at the dinner table.
- 1 pack of Mighty Spark Bruschetta Chicken Patties (2 patties)
- Zoodles (12oz store bag, or make your own)
- Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- Fresh Basil (chopped)
- Fresh Mozzarella Balls (halved)
- Your Favorite Jar of Red Sauce
- Cook the patties per the directions on the pack
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the zoodles and tomatoes in olive oil for 2-3 minutes, don't over cook or they will get soggy.
- Add the zoodles and tomatoes on to two plates and add the red sauce
- Add the cooked patty and garnish with mozzarella and basil