BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN LEMON FUSILLI
Pasta doesn't always have to be a robust red or savory cream sauce. If you're craving a lighter option, this lemon fusilli is perfect for Spring or Summer nights on the patio. It pairs perfectly with our Bruschetta Chicken and citrus forward sauv blanc.
- 1 pack Mighty Spark Bruschetta Chicken
- 1 cup EVOO
- 2 lemons (for zest and juice)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- Italian parsley
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground chicken. Cooking to an internal temp of 165 degrees.
- In tandem with the ground chicken, prepare the pasta as directed on the box.
- The sauce is super simple, start with a large mixing bowl. Combine the oil, parmesan, salt/pepper and the juice from 2 lemons. Using a microplane remove enough zest from the lemons for garnish before you juice them.
- Add the cooked pasta to the mixing bowl and toss to coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Plate or bowl the pasta and top with our Bruschetta Chicken, chopped parsley and lemon zest. Add some additional parm if you like. Enjoy!