USPS is experiencing longer than normal delievery times. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your support.
BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN CAPRESE SALAD
April 29 2020·
April 29 2020·
COOK TIME: TOTAL TIME: SERVES: 2
Few things capture the flavor of summer better than the combo of tomato and basil. This salad is the perfect go-to for summer nights when the temps are just beginning to drop and you're itching to grill. Simply toss our Bruschetta patties on the grill and pair with this fresh caprese salad (bonus points if you use garden tomatoes!).
- 1 package Bruschetta Chicken Patties from Mighty Spark
- Tomatoes, whatever you have laying around or 1pt container grape tomatoes
- 5oz container Mozzarella Pearls, drained
- 5-7 Basil leaves
- Salt + Pepper + Olive Oil
- Balsamic, for optional drizzle
- Fire up your grill and cook Mighty Spark’s Bruschetta Chicken Patties. Cook until 165*, roughly 7 minutes each side.
- While patties are grilling, toss together tomatoes and mozzarella pearls. If you are using larger tomatoes from your garden, slice or dice to your preference.
- Tear up your basil leaves and top the tomato and mozzarella mix. Then drizzle olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar on top. Lastly, finish with a dusting of salt and freshly cracked peppercorn.
- To serve, top the cold salad with a warm patty for a deliciously fresh and summery combo! You'll have extra salad, so feel free to cook up some extra patties for easy lunch leftovers.