New flavor profiles can be tricky to nail down, but starting with our Sweet Thai ground chicken makes it easy to be adventurous in the kitchen. These chicken salad wraps come together so quickly and can be eaten with the chicken warm or cold for a different experience. Adapted from a Tablespoon recipe.
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp light sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ cup Broccoli law Mix
- 3 tbsp or to taste Peanuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp or to taste Cilantro
- 3 Green onions, chopped on the bias
- 1lb Sweet Thai Style Ground Chicken
- Tortilla shells OR Lettuce for wrapping such as Bib or Butter Lettuce
- Make the dressing by stirring together soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper flakes. Mix well!!
- Cook up ground chicken. Depending if you want warm or cold wraps, either add directly to mix in step 3 or chill first.
- Mix chicken, coleslaw, peanuts, cilantro, and green onions in a large bowl. Add sauce and coat evenly
- Scoop desired amount onto tortilla and serve
Click here to download a digital coupon to receive $3 off your purchase of Mighty Spark product. Not only will you score the tastiest meat out there, you’ll be providing a meal to a hungry child. For each package of Mighty Spark purchased, we donate a meal to a hungry child. #winwin