Sweet Potato-Maple Sausage Bites
This appetizer is perfect for the holidays and works just as nicely pre-turkey dinner or as a morning breakfast bite! With few ingredients and low effort, this big-flavor snackable will be a huge hit that no one will expect! Don't be afraid of the pepper jelly- the sweet and somewhat-spiciness really brings the whole thing to a new level!!
- 1 package Sweet Potato Maple Chicken Sausage from Mighty Spark Food Co
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, cubed
- ½ tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Hot Pepper Cranberry Jelly
- Cube your sweet potato into bite-sized bits. In large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and add your spices. Mix well and transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400* for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut the Sweet Potato Maple Chicken Sausage into ¼” coins.
- About halfway through baking the sweet potatoes, remove baking sheet to flip the sweet potatoes and add the chicken sausage to the sheet for remainder of cooking time.
- For assembly: use a toothpick and stack one Sweet Potato Cube atop a Chicken Sausage coin. Serve warm and enjoy!