Southwest Power Salad
There’s nothing simpler than prepping a salad for the week and topping it with a super-flavorful Chicken Power Patty when you’re ready to eat. The warm patty, packed with flavor, will make you forget that it’s a veggie-packed salad! Make the salad ahead of time and cook up the patty fresh, if you’re able!
- 2 Chicken Power Patties from Mighty Spark Food Co (1 package)
- Black beans, canned low-sodium
- Corn, canned or frozen
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Queso Fresco Crumbles
- Dressing of Choice
- Simply mix all vegetables for the salad, adding a slight amount of dressing.
- Grill Power Patty if you are able, or sauté stovetop on medium-high heat for roughly 5 minutes per side.
- Top your salad and enjoy!