Simple Sweet Potato Power Patties
Honestly, does it get any easier than four simple ingredients to get a veggie-packed low-carb meal on the table? We could make this flavorful combo every night!
- 1 package Corn, Black Bean, and Poblano Chicken meat-reduced Power Patty
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- Provolone slices
- TrueMade Vegetable Ketchup
- When picking your sweet potato, looks for very large ones that are fairly symmetrical! Slice sweet potatoes into ¼” coins. Place in your toaster on the highest setting. Toast multiple times, rotating pieces as necessary, until the surfaces are brown. This will take roughly the same amount of time to toast as the patties need to cook, making it easy to do two things at once! Alternatively, if you'd rather use the oven, set oven to 400 and place coins directly on the rack. Watch closely to avoid over cooking which will result in too-soft buns!
- In medium skillet, cook the meat-reduced Chicken Power Patties according to instruction. We actually prefer to reform our chicken patties into 2 smaller ones, to better fit the sweet potato coins! For the last few minutes of cook time, top each patty with a slice of provolone and cover.
- Assemble the sweet potato buns, patties and cheese, and dip into a generous amount of veggie-packed Truemade Ketchup. Enjoy!