Riced Cauliflower Taco Bowl
- 1 package Mighty Spark Sirloin, Brisket, Short Rib Ground Beef
- 1 package Cece’s Veggie Co Riced Cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp oil of choice
- Desired taco toppings! We recommend: lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole!
- In a large pan over medium heat, add in chopped onion and stir occasionally. When translucent (3-4 minutes), add in Mighty Spark Sirloin, Brisket, Short Rib Ground Beef. Break apart using a wooden spoon or spatula. Cook for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Add in Riced Cauliflower and taco seasoning. Mix together thoroughly. Turn heat to low and cover with a lid for 3-4 minutes until cauliflower has softened.
- Divide into two – four servings. Add on desired toppings and enjoy!