Quick Gouda & Chicken Cauliflower Rice
Cutting carbs has never tasted so good!! Cauliflower rice is the perfect way to sneak more vegetables into your busy week and this recipe will get dinner on the table in no time flat.
- 1 package Smoked Gouda & Riesling Chicken Links by Mighty Spark
- 1 package Riced Cauliflower by Cece’s Veggie Co
- Shredded Parmesan, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter, or fat of choice
- Heat pan with butter until melted, then add Riced Cauliflower. Coat evenly with butter, then stir occasionally- allowing the cauliflower rice plenty of time to brown on all sides.
- Once cauliflower rice has browned, add in coined Smoked Gouda & Riesling Chicken links. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, allowing coins to brown slightly.
- Lastly, add in the parmesan slowly while stirring, to prevent clumping and allow for even melting.
- Serve and enjoy!