Quick BBQ Meatball Bites
Meatballs are such an underrated make-ahead item you can make on a Sunday and eat for the whole week. These BBQ meatballs can be eaten as a main with mashed potatoes, for lunch in a sub sandwich, with toothpicks as an appetizer... you get it! This is the super versatile recipe that everyone needs up their sleeves for when times get busy.
- 1 lb. Sirloin, Brisket, and Short Rib Beef Blend
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Truemade Foods Pitmaster Lower Sugar BBQ Sauce
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Parsley (optional)
- Mix the Beef, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, onion, and salt & pepper in large bowl.
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium-high on the stove top. Begin forming 1” meatballs and place into warm skillet.
- Rotate the meatballs every few minutes until all sides are golden brown. Pour in roughly ¾ cup Truemade Pitmaster Lower Sugar BBQ- the meatballs shouldn’t be swimming in sauce, just enough to roll them around and get a good coating! Cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over pasta, in a sub sandwich, or on toothpicks as an appetizer!