You’ve had Pigs in a Blanket, sure, but consider this its grown up and sassier cousin. With nearly no prep, no formal ingredient list, and no effort, these grabbable dinner bites will become your next crowd pleasing go-to!
- Mighty Spark Jalapeño & Cheddar Links
- 6″ Flour Tortillas
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- Preheat oven to 375
- On your flour tortillas, spread a thin layer of refried beans and guacamole. Sprinkle on cilantro, to taste.
- Roll a Mighty Spark Jalapeño & Cheddar Link in the tortilla and secure with a toothpick.
- Distribute rolls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven, allow the Ponchos to cool slightly before serving as the cheese in the Links will be very hot!