One-Pan Low-Carb Chicken Spaghetti
Spaghetti is one of the greatest meals- its delicious, comes together quickly, and almost everyone loves it. This healthier spin on the Italian classic subs a hearty serving of veggies instead of pasta and delicious chicken links instead of red meat. Win-win!
- 1 package Mild Italian Chicken Links by Mighty Spark
- 1 package Zucchini Noodles by Cece’s Veggie Co
- 1-2 cups Red sauce of choice
- Oil of choice
- Add oil of choice to pan at medium heat. Coin-cut the Mild Italian Chicken Links and add them to pan. Stir occasionally and allow to brown on sides.
- Add red sauce of choice to the pan, stir and heat evenly.
- Reduce heat and add Zucchini Noodles. Stir to coat evenly and sauté for another 2-3 minutes, taking care to not overcook the zucchini noodles.
- If you desire, top with parmesan before serving. Enjoy!