Low Carb BELT Burger
If you’re keto you’re really going to love this one! Our Sirloin, Brisket, and Short Rib Beef Patty is 100% necessary here because the flavors of those premium meat cuts really shine. This Bacon-Egg-Lettuce-Tomato burger will ruin all other burgers for you, we swear!
- Sirloin, Brisket, and Short Rib Beef Patty (2 in a box)
- American cheese, thick sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Bacon, baked crispy in the oven at 400* for 20 mins
- Eggs, fried over-easy
- Bib lettuce (or similar, large-leafed green)
- Prep the bacon by baking in the oven at 400* for 20 minutes. We like to place a drying rack on top of a baking sheet, laying the bacon out nice and flat on the rack. The baking sheet collects the fat drips while the rack ensures maximum crispiness!
- Cook your burger patties in a skillet. While the patties cook, slice & prep your vegetables.
- Once your patties have cooked, remove them from the skillet. Crack your eggs (1 per burger) into the skillet without removing the leftover fat from the patties. Cook over easy
- Last step is assembly: simply stack together the ingredients into a perfect patty: patty on bottom, then cheese (for melting), then your vegetables. Top with the fried egg and wrap the entire group in your lettuce wrap. Bon appetit!