Last-minute Chicken Sausage & Zoodle Pesto
We've all had nights where even the simplest recipes feel like too much work. Enter: the Non-Recipe. Simply grab your favorite sauce, Mighty Spark goody, and vegetable noodle and BAM: you have a 10-minute meal that is packed with veggies and protein.
- 1 package Smoked Gouda & Riesling Chicken Sausage from Mighty Spark food Co
- 1 package Cece’s Zucchini Veggie Noodles
- 1 container Pesto
- Parmesan, optional topping
- Heat skillet with a small amount of olive oil. Coin the chicken sausage and add to skillet, allowing the sausage to brown slightly on both sides.
- Add the zoodles to the same skillet, toss gently and heat for ~3-minutes. Be careful not to overcook!
- Turn off the heat and add in pesto sauce. Toss gently until heated evenly.
- Serve with shredded parmesan, enjoy!