What’s better than a frozen pizza? A homemade flatbread pizza with Mighty Spark’s Bruschetta Ground Chicken!
We know getting dinner made on weeknights can be hectic. But fret not; Mighty Spark’s pre-seasoned meat cuts down on meal prep. Our Bruschetta Ground Chicken is made with all-breast white meat chicken and blended with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh sweet basil and cloves of garlic.
We love the 30-minute grilled pizza recipe from blogger Holly Hauck of Keeping Life Sane.
And to make things even better, we have a $2 iBotta rebate available at select retailers.
Recipe from: Holly, Keeping Life Sane
- 1lb Mighty Spark Bruschetta Ground Chicken (available at Publix)
- 4 oz fresh mozarella
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1½ cups pasta sauce
- 4 pieces naan
- Place naan on medium-high grill and grill one side to make it a little crispy. It only takes a few minutes.
- Place Mighty Spark Bruschetta Chicken in pan. Cook for about 15 minutes, making sure to crumble while cooking.
- Spoon pasta sauce on naan (grilled side up) and top with ground chicken, sliced mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil leaves.
- Place back on grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.