Gringo Chorizo Tacos
- 1 lb. Gringo Chorizo from Mighty Spark Food Co
- Truemade ‘Veracha’ Vegetable Sriracha
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced
- 15oz Black Beans
- 1 white Onion, diced
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Corn Tortilla Shells
- Oil of Choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 450*. Dice sweet potatoes into small bites (or use frozen, prechopped!). Drizzle sweet potatoes lightly with olive oil and some salt. Place in oven for about 20 minutes.
- On stovetop, add a small amount of oil to a medium sized skillet. Once heated, add diced onion. Cook until onions are translucent, then add the Gringo Chorizo. Brown meat until cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Mix the sweet potatoes into the skillet along with the black beans.
- Serve in corn tortillas with queso fresco, cilantro, and Veracha from Truemade!