From the kitchen of @leeshmeesh
We saw this recipe from our follower, @leeshmeesh, on Instagram and instantly fell in love with how simple and delicious the concept was. Starting with our Bruschetta Chicken grind means this dish already has a leg up in the flavor department with no effort at all. Add in some elements that you likely have in your fridge and pantry already and you have a simple, protein-forward dinner in no time!
- 8oz chickpea pasta
- 1lb Mighty Spark Food Ground Bruschetta Chicken
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
- ¾ cup fresh basil, chiffonade cut (into strips)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the chickpea pasta according to the directions on the packaging
- Sauté the Bruschetta chicken, removing from pan when finished.
- Without draining, add the garlic, tomatoes, ½ cup basil, and salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to burst.
- Add the drained pasta and the Bruschetta Chicken to the pan, stirring it all together
- Top with grated parmesan and remaining basil to serve.