Easy & Comforting Winter Veggie Pasta
If you’re not a balsamic fan (yet), don’t be afraid of what this vinegar can do to create a super easy, complex sauce for a simple and healthier meal. By heating, then reducing the balsamic, it thickens and becomes slightly sweeter and less acidic. This makes it the perfect element to tie together the Butternut Noodles and Sweet Potato Chicken links.
- 1 package Sweet Potato Maple Chicken Links by Mighty Spark
- 1 package Butternut Squash Noodles by Cece’s Veggie Co
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Bring pan to a medium heat, then add Balsamic vinegar. Allow to heat and bubble. After a minute or so, the vinegar will start to thicken.
- Add coin-cut Maple Sweet Potato Chicken Links to sauce. Stir to coating evenly.
- After 2-3 minutes, add the Butternut Squash noodles. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes, being careful to not overcook the noodles.
- Serve as is or top with fresh parmesan. Enjoy!