Bruschetta Chicken Meatballs
Here's an easy appetizer for your next epic patio or garden party.
- 1 pound of Mighty Spark's Bruschetta Ground Chicken
- ¾ cup bread crumbs (Italian or plain)
- 1 egg
- Fresh basil
- Roma tomato
- Balsamic sauce
- Combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs & egg in a large mixing bowl. Using your hands or a mixer, combine the ingredients.
- Get a large, oiled skillet on the stove, set the heat to medium.
- Using your hands, start rolling your meatballs. Make the balls approximately one inch in diameter and place into the skillet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning often.
- Remove to cool on a paper towel.
- Slice the baguette and place in the oven to toast. When optimum toasting is achieved, assemble the finished product as shown above.
- Drizzle with sauce and serve.