Creamy Tuscan Soup
Prepare for this soup to become your favorite comfort recipe this winter! Don’t be fooled by the short ingredient list, steamy bowls of Creamy Tuscan soup deliver BIG on flavor thanks to our pre-seasoned Bruschetta Chicken.
- 1 lb Mighty Spark’s Bruschetta Ground Chicken
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bunch kale, leaves stripped and chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a dutch oven or similar, add Mighty Spark’s Bruschetta Ground Chicken and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until chicken is 165*, roughly 10 minutes and set aside.
- Add garlic, onion, and oregano. Cook until the onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in Bruschetta Chicken, heavy cream, parmesan, and kale and heat until the kale has wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parmesan, enjoy!