Turkey-Bacon Broccoli Grape Salad
Don’t knock it till you try it; the sour-sweetness of the grapes perfectly compliments the salty-bacony goodness of our Ground Turkey & Bacon. This salad comes together super quickly and makes a perfect low-carb meal prep OR an excellent picnic additions.
- 1lb Mighty Spark‘s Ground Turkey & Bacon
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut to bite-sized pieces
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups seedless grapes
- 1 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- On medium heat cook Mighty Spark’s Ground Turkey & Bacon.
- Once cooked, use a large bowl to combine broccoli, grapes, onions, and Turkey & Bacon.
- In separate bowl whisk together apple cider vinegar, white sugar, mayo, and black pepper.
- Pour sauce mixture over the salad. Mix well, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve with sunflower seeds for a satisfying crunch. Enjoy!