Weeknight Chicken Pesto Pasta
We know, we know- it’s somewhat patronizing to call anything a ‘weeknight’ recipe, but be honest! Sometimes after a long day of work you just don’t have the mental energy to put into a complicated meal. This is your formula for a simple, quick, healthy-ish, and delicious meal that comes together in about 15 minutes and makes enough leftovers to bring to work tomorrow. Feel free to swap out pieces for your favs- marinara or alfredo will be just as amazing.
- 1lb Mighty Spark’s Original Ground Chicken
- 1 box Banza Pasta or veggie noodle of choice
- Pesto Sauce, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Brown Mighty Spark Original Ground Chicken in a skillet. Once cooked to 165•, turn off heat and set aside until the pasta is ready.
- Cook Banza pasta according to instructions, then drain. Return pasta to pot, adding the ground chicken as well.
- Stir in pesto sauce little by little, stirring to evenly distribute sauce before adding more until you’ve achieved your desired saturation (pesto can be easy to over-do!). Serve topped with shredded parmesan. Enjoy!