Turkey & Bacon BLT Salad
If you’re a regular salad eater, chances are you have some pretty creative combos up your sleeve. But once you’ve had some-too-many of your favorite salad, it’s all over for that lunch solution. Toss this simple creation into your rotation- it is quick and easy, is forgiving when it comes to substitutions or adding your favorites, and creates enough to cover all of this week’s work lunches.
- 1lb Mighty Spark’s Ground Turkey & Bacon
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes (dice if serving fresh, leave whole if prepping for later)
- ½ Purple Onion, dice super fine
- 6 cups mixed greens
- Croutons (optional)
- Caesar Dressing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brown Mighty Spark Bacon-Bursting Ground Turkey in a skillet. Once cooked to 165•, turn off heat and set aside until the salad is ready.
- While Turkey is browning, chop and dice your vegetables. If you’re meal prepping this salad, we suggest either leaving the tomatoes whole or dicing and packing in a separate container to prevent the rest of the salad from wilting.
- Combine the Turkey, Tomatoes, Onion, and Mixed Greens. Add salt & pepper to taste before topping your salad with croutons and a drizzle of Caesar dressing. Enjoy!