Bruschetta Caprese Pasta
Warmer weather can be tough to cook for- you don’t feel up to anything too heavy and you certainly don’t want to spend an entire evening in front of the hot stove. This Caprese pasta with our Bruschetta Chicken is the perfect solution- it feels fresh and summery but will take you mere minutes to pull together. So go ahead, crack open a bottle of white and get cooking, dinner is almost served.
- 1lb Mighty Spark’s Ground Bruschetta Chicken
- 1 box Penne pasta
- Mozzarella cheese ‘pearls’, to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup basil, thinly sliced
- Balsamic Glaze, to taste
- Cook Penne pasta according to package instructions.
- In a skillet on medium heat, cook Mighty Spark’s Ground Bruschetta Chicken.
- In a large bowl combine penne pasta, Bruschetta Chicken, mozzarella pearls, and halved cherry tomatoes. Mix gently until evenly distributed.
- Top with balsamic glaze and basil to taste. Enjoy!