Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
This seven ingredient Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe is refreshing, light, and delicious on day one… but the best part is it tastes even better the next day! Do yourself a little favor and, before serving, set some aside for tomorrow’s lunch.
- 1lb Mighty Spark Original Ground Chicken
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6-ounce) jar of pesto
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- Begin by boiling water in a pot and cooking penne according to package instructions.
- Cook Mighty Spark Original Ground Chicken in a skillet on medium heat.
- While those are cooking, chop and combine your roasted red peppers, cherry tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella, and arugula in a large bowl.
- Just before serving, add the penne pasta and ground chicken, tossing gently to mix evenly. Adding the pasta and penne too soon will cause the arugula to wilt early! Serve & enjoy!