Easy Bruschetta Chicken Salad
Consider this the best of both worlds: instead of a protein and a side salad, this dish combines both for a quick and delicious one-stop recipe. After making the Bruschetta Chicken Salad, you'll wonder why you ever separated the two!
- 1lb Mighty Spark's Ground Bruschetta Chicken
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Purple Onion, diced
- Lime Juice, a good squeeze
- Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
- In a medium-sized skillet brown Mighty Spark's Ground Bruschetta Chicken.
- While that cooks; chop purple onion, basil, and tomatoes. Combine in a large bowl with a hearty squeeze of lime juice- give the mix a taste and adjust lime as needed.
- Add the cooked Bruschetta Chicken to the bowl, mixing well. Top with a drizzle of balsamic and serve. enjoy!