Simple & Summery Bruschetta Pasta
When we saw @leeshmeesh post this, we knew we had to recreate it! Noodles are by far the easiest & quickest meal to put on the table, but sometimes the weather just seems to hot for a heavy pasta dish. This one-skillet meal has it all; it's simple, healthy-ish, and fresh for the warmer weather!
- 8oz chickpea pasta
- 1lb Mighty Spark’s Ground Bruschetta Chicken
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
- ¾ cup fresh basil, chiffonade cut (into strips)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the chickpea pasta according to the directions on the packaging
- Sauté Mighty Spark’s Ground Bruschetta Chicken, removing from pan when finished.
- Without draining, add the garlic, tomatoes, ½ cup basil, and salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to burst.
- Add the drained pasta and the Bruschetta Chicken to the pan, stirring it all together
- Top with grated parmesan and remaining basil to serve.