10-Minute Chicken 'Spaghetti' with Zoodles
It's almost hard to call this one a 'recipe', but that's why it's so great! The simple combination of noodles + sauce + Mighty Spark meat is delicious and easy for any night of the week- but subbing in for veggie noodles, such as Cece's Zucchini Noodles, is a great way to make the dish lighter and packed with veggies!
- 1lb Skinny Dipping Chicken from Mighty Spark food Co
- 1 package Cece’s Zucchini Veggie Noodles
- 1 container Red Sauce of choice
- Parmesan, optional topping
- Begin by browning the ground Skinny Dipping Chicken. The meat is already seasoned for you!
- Add the zoodles to the same skillet, toss gently and heat for ~3-minutes. Be careful not to overcook!
- Turn off the heat and add in red sauce. Toss gently until heated evenly.
- Serve with shredded parmesan, enjoy!